Our organizational structure is adapted to our reality as a Company that has a greater balance between its Upstream and Downstream businesses, requiring our worldwide activities to be managed in a more global fashion. Josu Jon Imaz, our Chief Executive Officer, assumes all the executive functions while reinforcing the management ability of the businesses in order to increase their efficiency and ability to create value.
In addition, we have three top-level committees, chaired by our CEO, which have full responsibility over their fields of activity:
- Corporate Executive Committee
- E&P (Exploration and Production) Executive Committee
- Downstream Executive Committee (Refining, Marketing, Chemicals, LPG, Trading, and Gas&Power).
The aims of the new organizational structure include:
- Align the organizational structure with Repsol's new assets portfolio. We envisage a single company model that takes into account the diversity and individual characteristics of the E&P and Downstream businesses.
- Responding to Repsol's greater global scale.
- Strengthening Repsol's vision of a company that is committed to long-term business sustainability, technological progress, and social well-being.